<VV> Ebay

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Jun 15 22:00:38 EDT 2011

I kind of thought it was tacky to waste VV space with
listings.  Griping is OK as we all seem to do it so well :-)  I am
flash-spyder.  I am getting rid of all Spyder and wagon stuff and
about half the 62 Corvair stuff as I now have two instead of four
vairs.  I just found these NOS side mouldings for a 62 Monza wagon
... more I stuff I find each time I dig in! Eric

At 06:47 PM 6/15/2011, you wrote:
>Eric,
>
>I have been reading you posts on VV.  Yeah, you are right.  If the
>prices are too cheap they think the stuff is cheap.  Alot of good
>priced Corvairs go without buyers cause no one bothers to look.
>
>You should put your ebay handle or your store on your VV posts when
>you are talking about putting stuff on ebay. Not everyone surfs
>every day and they like taking a look at a stuff a guy has on ebay
>when they know him through VV.  I would certainly want to give a
>fellow Corvair/VV guy my money vs someone who is just flipping stuff.
>
>Just a thought.
>
>I always wonder when these guys talk about stuff they are selling on
>ebay but never provide the link to there ebay auction.
>
>Good luck with the new air vair.  Mark Crobin is the Guru for that
>group.  I grew up driving an air conditioned 65 Monsa convertible
>and the AC always worked great.  My dad hardley ever put the top down!
>
>Lee Cramp -- Group Corvair/NVCC/ Corvanantics.  240-704-5479

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )