<VV> Just wondering

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jun 17 23:31:21 EDT 2011

I drive a 95 hp PG A/C Monza. It is a dog, but it runs on regular 87
octane in Virginia heat. Might run better when I overhaul the
distributor (loose point plate).

A club member offered this car and a 110 PG for sale as my daughter
wanted a Corvair. After driving both, she opted for the 110 HP because
of the throttle response. I of course said A/C? I'll take it!

I would keep the 3:55 gearing. I'm sure mine has 3:55 gears. You can
always turn the compressor off when you need power!

Frank DuVal