<VV> Just wondering

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 09:30:04 EDT 2011

Thanks for the input all. I will proceed with my course of action with this
drive line. Now, to find a 3.27:1 LM PG diff. If anyone has one in FL and
you're willing to part with it. please private post me with a price and
location.

Thanks

George Jones
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom