<VV> eBay

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 18:47:34 EDT 2011

I think spreading the word on VV about items listed on eBay is a good idea as it keeps readers up to date on Corvair items for sale.

It also helps sellers make sales and prevents parts from being scrapped to a certain extent.

I know in my own case, I had two automatic differentials, one with 3.27 gears and the other 3.55 gears that I was unable to sell on eBay. I can't remember the listing but it was either $9.95 or maybe 99 cents for a differential.

Unable to get any bids, I ended up removing the gear sets and scrapping the remainder of the automatic differentials. At least this way I gained some space in my garage.

I just didn't think to post them on VV.

Roy in Bayville, NJ 08721