<VV> Was reply to buyer berware tool. >Now spacial discordance

kenharri at comcast.net kenharri at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 20:32:42 EDT 2011

Hi Dennis,

perhaps your "randomly occuring spacial discordance" is a result of residual magnetic field confusion combined with negative effects from The Neptune Ceremony?

I can only attribute mine to synaptic malformation, possibly from beating my head against "the wall" so often.

Have a good day!

Kent Harrington

'64 Greenbrier