<VV> Trade 66' Corsa tail pan/rear grill for 65' Corsa version?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:15:12 EDT 2011

Hey all,

     I'm hoping the fact that there were fewer 66' Corsa's built than 65's
will work in my favor here.  One of my 65' Corsa's has a 66' rear grill on
it, I'll have to snap some pics of condition but I think it is pretty
decent.  I'd like to get the correct 65' Corsa rear grill for it, anyone
want to trade?  I'd also be up for selling it outright as long as I got
enough to go buy the 65' version from the Corvair Ranch.

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA