<VV> Clutch Linkage--Update

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Wed Jun 22 10:59:14 EDT 2011

It sounds like you have eliminated any external causes.   The inspection camera idea would be cool but you'll still have to take it apart to fix whatever you find.  You only have a few parts left - snout, throw out bearing, clutch lever/pivot and pressure plate.  Those are the only parts that I can see causing problems with the engine not running.
Joel