<VV> POWERGLIDE BELLHOUSINGS? (early on late motor)

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:01:08 EDT 2011

Tim, to answer your question, the bellhousing will work fine, where
the possible problem might be is the placement of the seal on the
crank. I just converted my 62 102 4 speed to a 64 110 by installing
the required different 8409 crank, cam, 64 cylinders and pistons. The
seal was a bit closer to the edge of the seal surface than before,
still had 1/6 inch to spare so it was fine, however, Clarks sells a
spacer to put in behind the seal to move it further onto the seal
surface, if you need it.
Mark Durham