<VV> 140 turbo

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 08:32:30 EDT 2011

> As it is right now, the Turbo has a set of 140 heads on it.  The secondary
> intake ports are blocked off with (professional looking) chrome plates.
> The original heads came with the car, and I also have several sets of 110
> heads in my parts inventory.

I have seen several nicely done conversions on 140 engines where a couple of turbo intake tubes were
cut up and welded together to make an intake for the stock turbo/carb set up. I guess you might
want to determine the compression ratio as that might be a concern when the turbo kicks
in. I think the 140 block is tough enough to handle the turbo.

The Carbmeister