<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 77, Issue 77

Bruce Johannesson cc_devilbiss at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 10:37:58 EDT 2011

Thanks for the advice on the Turbo, I've decided to go with the stock heads.  The engine is assembled with the 140 heads right now, hopefully there isn't any damage internally.  Hard to say, as I bought the car in non-running condition.

Alas, body wise, the Corsa is completely shot.  My '66 is pretty good for a Pennsylvania car, so it makes more sense to transfer the drive train over.  I'm not that concerned with originality or resale value, I just want a fun car.

Also, on the heater....  I should have asked the question before I removed it from the car and sandblasted and painted it.  Does anyone want a nicely cleaned up '65 heater box?  It looks like I won't be using this one.

CC

http://www.blacksheepsquad.blogspot.com/

P.S  CC is just a nickname.