<VV> Engine with no compression

Guenther Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 16:40:24 EDT 2011

An engine with no compression does not sound like a fuel problem as if spins over fast and sparks, it sound more like something in the valve train is stuck open.  Feel at the exhaust pipe for anything coming out.

Regards,

Guy randes

Take a known good fuel pump along with you as well.  You might also try
eeding the pump (initially) out of a gallon of fresh gas - instead of out
f the tank.  Park a gallon of gas SECURLY in the LR corner of the engine
ompartment.  Make up a feed line to the pump with the appropriate fitting
or the pump end and a foot or two of rubber fuel hose.  Also, "prime" the
ump to fill the carb bowls before turning the key.
You've already inspected for mouse houses and/or damage, right?
Later, JR