<VV> '81 Chevy Truck 54,000 mile trade???

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Wed Jun 29 23:34:06 EDT 2011

I just inherited an '81 1/2 ton Chevy 5.0 automatic with 54K miles.  Pretty much all stock.  The original owner pulled the converter and then when you had to have them again my dad had to have one put back on so the exhaust isn't stock.  It has the original wheels and center caps and factory gauge package, A/C no power windows or locks.  Two tone red/white.  Pretty faded from living outside.  Body is straight except for a crease where my dad rubbed against my gate post around 15 years ago.  Runs perfect no noise or smoke just like a 54K engine should be.  Recent carb rebuild.  Drive it anywhere but the low mileage tires are pretty old.  Two were replaced 5-6 years ago because they fell apart from age.  Has a camper top so the inside of the bed is pretty nice too.  No rust.  That's TX no rust not NY no rust.
Trade for Rampside, Ultravan or ????