<VV> anyone have used monza 900 crosses?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Mar 1 10:16:39 EST 2011

Does anyone have a pair of Monza 900 Crosses for my 63' that possibly aren't nice enough for your car but are too decent to have junked?  The paint can be mostly or all gone, what is important is that the chrome be halfway decent.  Some pitting is fine etc. as long as it is not excessive.

I cleaned up the badges for the car better than I thought I'd manage, but the Crosses are pretty rough.  There is enough chrome missing off the "monza" lettering that it is unreadable from 2 feet away.  There are also a lot of big spots around the edges missing chrome completely.

If anyone has a cheap pair (new are $20 each) that would be half decent for a "driver" let me know what you want for them.  I will paint them up myself, just need the chrome portions to be... chromey.

Thank you,

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)