<VV> PW hotel

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 21:07:51 EST 2011

We'll miss you JR. I hope you'll be able to make it to the Olympics this
summer...

Ned

In a message dated 3/1/2011 3:56:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

Gentlemen,

A few have asked if I will be there.   Unfortunately, that is not in the
cards this year.

Having read the  agenda, I know that I will miss much.  Anyone who has not
been to one  of these "workshops" and is able to get there, by all means -
do
so!

Later, JR