<VV> The temptation of Ned

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 01:18:13 EST 2011

JR writes:

I LOVE  it!

But, my wife said no.  Well, she really said - "which one are  you getting
rid of?"
This was after I lied to her about the price - by  20%.

I still love it!

Later, JR

Good idea to fudge the price a bit, JR. Then, when you get it, you can use
the extra 20% cash to fix the car up even more! UH - You did raise the
price up  a bit to tell her, didn't you. Then, when Ned gives you a deal, you
can still  afford it. PS - I hope the car is warm and comfortable enough to
sleep in for a  while. Maybe if you park it in the garage before she gets home
- and lock the  door - from the inside. Good Luck! Stay warm!

- Seth Emerson