<VV> How to strengthen rockers on LM

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 04:44:06 EST 2011

I had a 65 Corsa go that way.
It was first noticeable that the paint on the edges of the doors was
chipping. Then it became difficult to close the doors when the family was
all in the car.
By this time, there was enough separation between the rocker supports and
rockers to make it practical to fix.
Especially when there was a ton of body filler in the car starting to show
its age.
It is possible, if you are handy enough and have a mig welder to build some
support to tie it all together.

Good luck

Gary Swiatowy

From: "John Gull" <vairdude at gmail.com>