<VV> ZDDP in Accel Oil

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Mar 2 11:19:54 EST 2011

SF designation is obsolete by API so it does not test the oil.  Any
thing the manufacture wants to put in the oil or leave out is only up to
advertising by the manufacture.  API only test oils with the service
designation of SN, SM and SL  If you buy oils with other designations
understand the risk.
Jim Davis