<VV> ZDDP in Accel Oil

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 18:06:06 EST 2011

Not being familiar with the 1000 ppm in the ZDDP, I would like some explanation please.  I have the ZDDP in my oil.  I,ve added 4 oz of Lucas zddp and not sure if that's adequate.   The 16 oz container says to add it all to engine when changing oil then run for 1000 miles and change oil again presumably without adding more ZDDP.  I need a good answer as to what is enough of this stuff.  There's been a lot of talk abot the ZDDP, but not to the amounts needed that I've seen.  Thanks , Ken Clark