<VV> The future of autocrossing? (no Corvair)

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Mar 4 21:59:45 EST 2011

Reminds me of that 90's movie "Demolition Man".  Driving a car "manually"
was considered a serious hazard.  I guess that movie predicted the future
more accurately than most.... it also had Arnold Schwartzenegger listed as
president of the US.... and now he is Governor of California!  The funny
part is that prediction was made based on the writers belief that he was the
LEAST likely celebrity to become a politician.... it was a play off of
Ronald Reagan.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)