<VV> The future of autocrossing? (no Corvair)

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 22:09:54 EST 2011

Right! Autonomous driving is being developed by most manufacturers, to help
with
that most boring drive, the daily commute.  Just drive your route a couple
of times
and the car 'learns' the circuit and then you can lean back and read your
kindle,
shave, eat breakfast, apply makeup, all without risking the lives of your
fellow
commuters, as some drivers do now!

Mel