<VV> The future of autocrossing?

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 12:40:25 EST 2011

You know it is coming. From the '50's they have been calling for it, especially on the then super highways.

We may not see it, but some day you may see NASCAR announce, "In the interest of safety, we will remove the drivers from the cars."

And like that old song, "The day the music (racing) died."

Roy - Bayshore