<VV> The future of autocrossing?

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 5 16:12:27 EST 2011

Warren, I thought with all the time you've spent perfecting your
autocrossing technique,
you might be interested in this computerized attempt to duplicate that human
accomplishment.
The fact that they succeeded, despite all those looming concrete
obstructions, really makes the point!

I must admit, that I thought of Seth too. Glad you responded, Seth.

Hey, see you guys at the Performance Workshop!

Mel