<VV> Picking is OK.

Ted Duke teduke at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:10:25 EST 2011

James,

Just a comment on being the only living grandfather.  Your grandkids are
lucky to have a nice guy, that you seem to be, as a grandfather.  I
never had grandparents, my Mother was an orphan raised by her Aunt and
Uncle who I never knew and my father's grandparents died before I was
born.  I am sure those kids will profit from your advice and wisdom.
Ain't grandchildren wonderful?  I have ten, 3 boys and 7 girls.  The six
over 11 all want their grandmothers 65 Mustang.  I imagine one of them
will want the CORVAIR and I think I know which one, but she's only 7 and
hasn't said anything YET.  If I ever get to the 62 Corvair vert I imgine
all of the girls will want it.

P. S. CORVAIR content.... Iwish I had been there for the race.

Ted