<VV> 2 FREE CORVAIR GREENBRIER VAN BENCH SEATS

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:32:45 EST 2011

Too bad I am so far from Corvairland (US) as I have a set (3) of GB seats which will never use and wish to give them to somebody who could use them. They have the original upholstery (green/white)) with only two small rips on front seat. All are in very good driver's condition. Do somebody knows about other GB owner in Mexico ?...Rafee ?

Daniel Monasterio