<VV> gas tank removable and replacement

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 21:22:56 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: roy TEMPLET <roytemplet at bellsouth.net>

I am a new,first time owner of a '63 monza convert. which has not been driven
since 2002. I'm planning on removing the gas tank, cleaning and inspecting it,
and if in ok condition,coating it then re-install it; if not worth-it
condition,install a new one. I hear this is a difficult job....any suggestions?

 Not difficult...  10 minute job for the experienced

Raise  the  front of the car  24 "  off the floor...  you need the room...

If you car is swaybar equipped...swivel it out of the way...

After  electrical /  fuel line and straps are disconnected...

PUSH  on the filler neck at the fender and it falls out.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/