<VV> Cams and noise: for the archives

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Mar 10 23:02:50 EST 2011

I'm asking this question primarily for the sake of anyone searching the archives in the future:

We have heard from a number of people that some Clarks cams (maybe only the 260) have been noisy.

I have heard a minimum of three reports of noisy Otto cams (possibly only the Turbo "TB" series?) being very noisy

has anyone ever had a noise problem of this kind with an Isky cam?

This might be a little unfair but for now I'm gonna say I'll be a loyal Isky customer from now on to play it safe.  I'm glad I can buy Isky cams from Clarks though, Cal earned my loyalty years ago.  I try to support our other vendors as well when I can.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)