<VV> Dual MC conversion failures- brake experts?

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Fri Mar 11 12:02:13 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm just about to do the dual brake conversion on my UltraVan - not a
vehicle I want to experience with no brakes!

Is there a final "word" on this topic? In the case of the UltraVan, this
isn't a trivial job so I just want to make sure I will really have the peace
of mind that I thought I would be getting with the conversion.

Thanks,
Bob
1966 180 convertible
1968 110 UltraVan