<VV> CNG was Propane

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 13:18:49 EST 2011

In my area when you buy propane (even for your barbeque) it is taxed as gasoline. I am convinced and almost ready to make my Chevy Suburban a dual fuel vehicle. Natural gas as well as gasoline at a cost of about $5000 (or the cost of about 1200 gallons of gas at the California pricing) Right now the cost of the CNG comparable to a gallon of gasoline is a savings of $1 per gallon.