<VV> Suspension question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Mar 12 22:15:03 EST 2011

Sure, you could, but why do that when you could just buy wheels that will actually fit better anyway?  I got a set of 15x7" wheels from an e-bay seller with correct bolt circle and backspace.  I did have to remove the rivets from the front hubs for the brake drums.  If you'd prefer a stock appearing wheel you should be able to get them from suppliers like Wheel Vintiques.  More info:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan