<VV> Oops - need advice

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 17:25:35 EDT 2011

Oh, I don't see a problem with the CRs - so long as all are in the same
range.  However, since the engine sat for a while, you might wish to use
some Marvel Mystery Oil down the plug holes and turn the engine by hand for
several revs.  Also add it to your oil and gas for a few hundred miles.  If
there are any stuck rings now, this will help solve that and you might see
the CRs come up a bit further down the road.

Later, JR