<VV> Oops - need advice

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Mar 14 19:47:16 EDT 2011

Might as well pull the head right off.  By the time you get it out of there, there will be all kinds of debris in the cylinder.  You would not want to start it or even turn it over.  Once off you can either take to a professional or heat the plug with a torch then drill it out [while hot] with a left hand drill.
Ken P