<VV> Spam - possible virus? warning

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 15 19:22:17 EDT 2011

The email address scottygrover at aol.com is STILL sending out bogus emails.
It is now grouping (intended) recipients alphabetically.  That is to say
that several recipients will be listed which all start with the same letter.
I received two (actually I screened them out) - in one, the recipients all
started with the letter H and in the other, they all started with the letter
V.

I suspect that sending to smaller groups of recipients is a way for this
apparent WORM to avoid some internet spam traps.

So, be aware that you might receive one to your regular email address.
VV-help is doing a good job of keeping these out of our mail list.

Later, JR