<VV> VV Posts -- Lakewood tech question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 15 19:53:10 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,
My '62 Monza Wagon has chrome plated phillips headed screws about 1 inch long holding my engine lid as well as both side covers. These are all sheet metal screws with flat washers built on. They all screw into "blind nuts". Sorry it takes so long to get back to you on this but we spent last week (Spring break) from San Francisco down to LA on a little mini vacation before driving my Monza Wagon back to Colorado from Chino California. And I am glad to report it was not much of an adventure.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado