<VV> 1962 sedan for sale

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 16:13:39 EDT 2011

There is a fairly solid '62 Monza sedan for sale just down the road from me. It has PG,working AC,100% complete,running and driving. Car was originally Adobe Beige now a candy apple red with redone black interior. It's a very early production 62,still has the 60-61 style Monza crosses.Owner rarely drives it. He's asking $2000.00 (firm).I think this would make a nice little family car for someone. I already am up to my limit of 3 so I'm spreading the word.
  I'm located in Dade City Florida about 60 miles north of Tampa. Contact me off this list and I'll give you the details. ebittman at tampabay.rr.com