<VV> Turbos made a difference Re: 4 Speed to PG/ everybody is right !

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 09:18:21 EDT 2011

     The  point  here  is  ,"Application"..........  IF  I  am  going  around  corners, I  would  want  wide  tires , good  shocks , and  a  4 spd.  IF  I  am  going  in  a  straight  line , I  would  want  wide  tires [ rear  wheels  only] , 90/10s  on  the  front , a "Glide" , ........  BUT, THAT'S  JUST  ME !

               BOB  Isaac

            Moonpie  Racing