<VV> Brad Penn to synthetic oil

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 09:41:24 EDT 2011

Steve, be sure to read the literature on the Mobil 1. There are several
different Mobil 1 oils, too. We can ask the Brad Penn oil rep about  this at
Saturdays Performance Workshop in Indy. Of course, if he suggests  your
course of pulling out the Brad Penn oil to put in the Mobil 1, I will most
surprised!!   <grin>

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 3/17/2011 6:06:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,