<VV> Fully broken in and ready for synthetic oil

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 16:07:42 EDT 2011

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that synthetics were the
ultimate oil to use.  I don't remember reading any discussions about
the levels of ZDDP in synthetic oils.  They always seemed to center
around dyno oils.  Do I understand correctly that synthetics also need
to have high ZDDP levels to be effective in our Corvair engines?

Stephen