<VV> Fully broken in and ready for synthetic oil (correction)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Mar 18 09:38:53 EDT 2011

An added note on the use of "Diesel" oil - as with a lot of things, you can have something that works in more than one application.  The key thing about using a diesel oil in a Corvair is that it also be rated for gasoline engines.  I wouldn't hesitate to use either of these since they are also SL rated for use in gasoline engines.

--Bryan