<VV> EM rear wheel bearing grease fitting install?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Mar 19 22:23:13 EDT 2011

Just checked the book:  On page 77 of  How to Keep Your Corvair Alive- "It
is possible to save these hard-to-get and very expensive rear wheel bearings
on your 60-64 Corvair car or truck, by adding a grease fitting to the wheel
bearing housing.

It says the CORSA tech guide tells how to do it but I don't yet have a copy.
It is high on my list but keeps getting delayed by parts I need.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)