<VV> EM rear wheel bearing grease fitting install?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 19 22:37:27 EDT 2011

It never worked as advertized.  Richard probably has the Midis touch and
made it work.  Almost everyone I know pushed enough grease though the seals
to get some on the brake shoes.  Without looking, I believe there are other
procedures in the Tech Guide to dismantle the bearings, clean and lubricate
or removing the bearing and greasing using a grease needle.

dp