<VV> >Oil Issues

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 23:25:23 EDT 2011

Hey All,

I have a different oil issue. I'm just getting my rebuilt '65 110 ready to run,
had electrical problems that I think I solved yesterday, but I've noticed that
since I began cranking it over and having it run for a few minutes, I've got a
significant oil leak out of the right side valve cover. I put the Clark's
aluminum finned covers on, using their gasket, too. I used no glue or sealer of
any kind and I've torqued the bolts down (all SIX of them) twice, but it
continues to leak. Any ideas? Should I replace the gasket and use some "sticky"
this time? Help!

Byron Comp
'64 Vert
Gainesville, FL