<VV> >Oil Issues

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Mar 19 23:32:11 EDT 2011

Something has got to be wrong.  Have you removed it completely to check it
out?  I imagine you would have noticed any major defect before installing so
my guess is that the gasket must have moved out of place before you got the
cover bolted on.  Which type gasket are you using?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)