<VV> >Oil Issues

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:27:37 EDT 2011

Byron, I just installed a set of those on my rebuild and found the
head's valve gasket surface warped. So, I used a std set of cork
gaskets, glued the gasket to the vavle cover with a pliable permatex
product, then put high temp silicone gasket sealer on the side towards
the head, and watched to make sure I got a squeeze out all the way
around. Haven't started it yet, but I don't expect any leaks.
Mark Durham