<VV> EM rear wheel bearing grease fitting install?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Mar 20 00:12:02 EDT 2011

Tony,

     I very greatly appreciate the help.  I was under the impression that it was a lot more difficult than this sounds, it'll really be a relief to get them taken care of.  A wheel bearing failure is nasty enough, but I've heard stories of what can happen when a rear one comes apart on an early!  I installed a dual MC but I'm no longer convinced that it will be very much help.  I live in the Pocono's and this car takes Missy back and forth to work up and down a nasty 3 mile hill.

     On the same general topic,  when I took the fronts apart and repacked them I was sorta worried there was supposed to be some kind of rubber seal or something in there, is there anything like that?  I read something somewhere that made me think so and I found what might have been the remains of such a thing when I took them apart but it also may have just been hardened gunk.

Ray R.