<VV> late model vent window rubber installation?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Mar 20 16:33:20 EDT 2011

Has anyone here ever installed new vent window seals on a late model car?  I think I'm going to be doing mine pretty soon and was hoping to benefit from someone elses experience.  How difficult is it?, any tips to help me get it done?

I'm currently installing fatmat in the car but I think I have to take the doors apart to do this job correct?  If that is the case I need to leave the fatmat off the doors until after I do the seals.

Thanks

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)