<VV> Corvair content, Really!

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Mar 20 18:34:19 EDT 2011

Today was a very nice day weather-wise out here in Western
PA so I took advantage and did some work on my 1960 Monza
coupe. Sorry to say that I have not taken very good care
of this car - a car that I bought from good friend and
Corvair Hero Don Schneider of Ohio many, many years ago.

It responded very well to a little attention and we went
for a spin around the neighborhood. Lots of Corvair fun.
Hey! That must be why I like Corvairs and the Corvair
club?

Hope many of you were able to get out and share some
quality time with your favorite Corvair this weekend! -
Caveman Pete