<VV> Final Reminder to those who recently purchased my book, Carter YH cards

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 19:17:25 EDT 2011

Hello  everybody,
This email is directed  to those who recently purchased my book,
HOW TO IDENTIFY AND  REBUILD CARTER YH CARBURETORS
I have discovered that  page 11 is confused by an unexpected computer
rearrangement of the  text.
So I am now offering  those people who already bought a copy, an offer to
replace their copy with a  corrected book at no charge to them except for the
cost of a stamp and  envelope.
Here is my offer. Tear  off the front cover of the book you have, fold it
and place it in and envelope  and send it to me with your return address on
the envelope.  Good until  March 31, 2011.
I will mail your a  replacement copy via media mail which usually takes
about a week to 10 days, at  no additional cost to you.
Anyone else interested  in getting a copy of this book, please send me a
check or money order for $25,  plus a $5 for S&H to....
Bob  Helt
3016 Pearl Harbor  Dr.
Las Vegas, NV  89117
Thank  You.