<VV> EM rear wheel bearing grease fitting install?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Mar 20 20:51:20 EDT 2011

If you do buy it I wouldn't think it at all unreasonable to charge 10 or 20
dollar "rental" fee to anyone who needs it, I know I would gladly pay it
myself given the knowledge of what it cost to purchase... not intending to
make money mind you, just to recoup "some" of the money you shelled out.

Ray R.