<VV> Performance Workshop report?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 00:17:32 EDT 2011

We had one, another great one. Weather was better than last year and the
tour of the drag race shop like a walk through fantasy land. Always good to
see  my Corvair friends (those that made it) and make new ones.

The Circle City club did a great job, again!
Ned

In a message dated 3/20/2011 11:03:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,