<VV> Further Problems - was Oil Issues

Les Honke corvair at mymts.net
Mon Mar 21 10:21:42 EDT 2011

Byron, it's probably time to pull that head (can be done without removing engine, you're almost all the way there already) and take it to a good Corvair head rebuilder to get the hole welded/retapped.

Don't recall if this was a rebuilt engine or not, if not might be just as far ahead to install a good used matching head.

Les
corvair at mts.net

========
Message: 9